CapeVerde and athlon logo

7s_Kambei

Hi again. Thank you for great software
hwinfo reports wrong ROP's/TMU's number on cape verde LE (radeon 7730) - 16/40, it contain only 8/24.
Athlon GE has Ryzen logo... I understand it have 2 ryzen cores in fact, but athlon have own good logo, maybe it would be better to use it instead?

Attachments

• hwinfo_compar.PNG
    hwinfo_compar.PNG
    284 KB · Views: 4
I will fix the logo, but for the ROP/TMU count I will need to see the HWiNFO Debug File. Can you please attach it?

Here dbg file. You can also add information about mainboard version, I have revision 2.0, but It does not show up, just x.x blank

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    829 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thanks. The ROP/TMU count shown in HWiNFO is what AMD drivers report. So either this is correct and GPU-Z not, or vice-versa. But who knows the truth?

I installed another driver, problem only in hwinfo, I think hwinfo does not take this information from driver, it's just own wrong database, hwspecs ROP's /TMU's count similar to radeon 7770
(21.4.1, now it's 20.2.1)

Last edited:
No reason to not trust techpowerup database and that card is old also and well known modern analog of radeon 6670. THG - said same 8/24. Aida64 said 16/24

Attachments

• Снимок1.PNG
    Снимок1.PNG
    52.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
HWiNFO IS trusting the driver (which reports 16/40) over its own database and that's the problem here. I will have to override that.

I didn't know that, I always thinking such software using own database to showup hardware specs. So, AMD didn't fix specs for years in they drivers....

Back