CPU Fan Speed

What machine, which sensor is that ?
Is it just a brief speed up, or does it stay at 1600 RPM after launch?

Sensors : Total CPU Usage, CPU, Physical Memory Used, Physical Memory Load, All GPU Sensors on. Every other sensor has monitoring disabled.

Thanks

Are you maybe running the Corsair Link Software together with HWiNFO? That can cause collisions.

Can you please try to upgrade the H100i GTX firmware? Just make sure HWiNFO is not running during the upgrade.

Not sure if there is one? The only software for the 100i GTX is Corsair Link. I can't see anything on their website.

Thanks

You're right, it looks like the firmware can't be upgraded there.
Do you see the same problem when trying AIDA64 or SIV tools ?

xsgtr31 said:
The only software for the 100i GTX is Corsair Link. I can't see anything on their website.

See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140665. I am wondering if there is a hardware issue. Try running [Link Test] which should report similar to as attached.

What fans are connected to the H100iGTX? If they aren't the standard ones post a link to their specification/datasheet.

Attachments

• H100iGTX [Link Test]-1.png
    H100iGTX [Link Test]-1.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 5
Martin said:
You're right, it looks like the firmware can't be upgraded there.
Do you see the same problem when trying AIDA64 or SIV tools ?

Yep, SIV tools same problem fans speed up.

xsgtr31 said:
Yep, SIV tools same problem fans speed up.

Given the same happens with SIV I suspect either there is a hardware issue or the firmware is in a funny state. What firmware version does your H100iGTX have (it's listed on both [Link Test] and [Link Status])?

First it would be sensible to see what happens with [Link Test] and see if you can use [Link Fans] to change the fan speed. Set Fixed PWM and PWM 25% then press [Apply].

What are the Current, Average, Minimum and Maximum fan speeds (post the [Link Fans] panel)?

Back