Full program stuck on enumerating buses. Shown by HWiNFO64.DBG file

Sensors only crashes PC completely.

Thanks for any and all help :)

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    361.2 KB · Views: 3
  • HWiNFO64sensor.DBG
    360.3 KB · Views: 4
Before launching the scan press the Settings button, choose the SMBus / I2C. Then you can either disable the entire "GPU I2C Support", which might cause you not to see additional GPU sensors if present. Better solution would be in the "GPU I2C Bus Exclusion" box to check the box with number 6. That should fix the sensor-only mode.
There might be an additional issue causing the freezing. There seems to be some USB device causing that. If that happens, try to unplug your USB devices to see if that helps.
Please let me know the results...

Martin said:
Before launching the scan press the Settings button, choose the SMBus / I2C. Then you can either disable the entire "GPU I2C Support", which might cause you not to see additional GPU sensors if present. Better solution would be in the "GPU I2C Bus Exclusion" box to check the box with number 6. That should fix the sensor-only mode.
There might be an additional issue causing the freezing. There seems to be some USB device causing that. If that happens, try to unplug your USB devices to see if that helps.
Please let me know the results...

I would love to try your ideas and get to the bottom of this however it's doing it's other problem and not running on a cold boot. When I physically removed the GPU from the mobo, the PC runs and HWinfo runs fine. Should I therefore conclude that my GPU is faulty and get it replaced?

No, your GPU should be OK. I don't understand why are you unable to change those settings. You can change them *before* the scan (and troubles) is launched. Or are you maybe running HWiNFO as autostart ?

Martin said:
No, your GPU should be OK. I don't understand why are you unable to change those settings. You can change them *before* the scan (and troubles) is launched. Or are you maybe running HWiNFO as autostart ?

Sorry I should have been more clear. When I went round my friends house I simply ran the GPU in his rig and there was nothing wrong with the GPU. I put it back into my PC, ran it through his displays and it worked. I was able to install drivers fully which device manager now recognized as prior it only showed integrated.

I assumed it was a starting resolution problem that my Dell U2312HM couldn't run and read online reports that there were issues at running 640x480.

When I got back home everything worked and I used my 23" Hannspree TV with Dell in dual display to receive picture assuming the problem had been fixed. My queries prior were during this running period about HWinfo not working (whilst the PC was working with the GPU inside). It was able to reboot in this state

Now, this morning from a cold boot, I once again cannot get the GPU to send any display and must run the PC without the GPU to boot. I have no idea what to do anymore :-/

I'm going to get it replaced, considering all the hassle and the fact everything else works! I will report back when I get a new one if it works or if it is a motherboard/psu problem.

Back