Custom changes don't save

VAMET

Dear Martin

I have changed Label in tab Custom for Physical Memory Used to RAM and Unit to [MB]. Then Save and Exit button. Once more I have launched application and again I have changed Unit to MB from [MB]. Then again Save and Exit button. When I launched application again no changes are saved, it's still [MB] in Unit.

The same problem with Customize values, when changed to anything and clicked button Set then Save and Exit, launched again, revert to original values, Save and Exit, launched again and nothing have changed.

Any solution? Where do you store those settings (Path and Filename)?

EDIT

I have changed directly in Registry of Windows those values and it's working now, but not from application.

Best regards.

Sincerely

So you have already figured out where the settings are stored (in the registry) ;-)
You're right, it's a bug in HWiNFO. Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix this in the next build.

Dear Martin

Martin said:
So you have already figured out where the settings are stored (in the registry) ;-)
You're right, it's a bug in HWiNFO. Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix this in the next build.

Yep, in the first place, I have searched in .ini file, but I didn't find those entries, so I was looking in the registry :)

OK. I am looking forward for a new build.

PS. Maybe min/max values will be able to show in the OSD? ;)

Sincerely

Back