Custom user sensors in HWiNFO

Mm that is weird. I assume you had deleted the previously created lines from your registry?

At least it's an improvement, your Hotspot at 50.6c is I assume correct, so is your Junction temp at 48c. The issue seems to be with that the GPU temperature is creating a sensor named hotspot temp (but the temp would be correct at 38.5c, the lowest right?). Not sure why this is happening.

I played around a little more. No success :-( Then I deleted the complete HWInfo key from the registry, not only Custom.
After a restart it seems to work how it is intended. Not sure what it was but it works now. Thanks for your support.

kind regards

SomeSmartGuy

Any one tried use ClockX? looks like this one not working properly, its always show only maximum and didnt changed:

1705789861478.png

Maybe I do something wrong but on others like temperature or voltage its working normally...

UPDATE:
Since HWiNFO version 7.65, the following path is also supported: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HWiNFO64\Sensors\Custom
but all custom sensors must reside either in HKEY_CURRENT_USER or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
Unfortunately I still can't read anything from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HWiNFO64\Sensors\Custom - is there a switch somewhere I have to use? I am on 7.72.

Unfortunately I still can't read anything from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HWiNFO64\Sensors\Custom - is there a switch somewhere I have to use? I am on 7.72.
You're not supposed to read values from those keys, it's HWiNFO that reads them when they are populated by user/other apps.

Any one tried use ClockX? looks like this one not working properly, its always show only maximum and didnt changed:

View attachment 10657

Maybe I do something wrong but on others like temperature or voltage its working normally...
I has the same issue. In fact the data in all columns appears shortly, but then it is zeroed.

Last edited:
Back