Debating between annual or lifetime subscription, however...

As I reviewed the comparison chart, it only shows the differences that are included in each plan, however, it doesn't explain what those various items are or what they do/purpose or the benefits. Before I hand over my cash, I need to understand what I am getting. Is there a thread or documentation that explains exactly what each of those items on the comparison chart do and their benefits? Also, I plan to have this software work with Aquasuite and/or MSI AB.

Thanks...Al

Have you also read the notes beneath those tables? That should explain in detail the differences.

Yes, but they tell me nothing to help my decision. What I need to know is what is automatic sensor logging via command line (what does it do etc.) and automatic report via command line etc or shared memory. I have no idea what that stuff is or does or the benefits to pay for it. Without knowing what these things do, I have no idea what I am getting. If you have documentation out there that discusses these items, I'd a appreciate a link so that I can read and understand this stuff.

Thanks...Al

Shared Memory support
Automatic report via command-line
no
yes
no
yes
Automatic sensor logging via command-line
no
yes
no
no
Automatic Update
no
yes
no
no

Command-line parameters are described here:

Shared Memory is a feature the exposes all sensor values into other applications like:

Back