Debug dump from ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero

wazer

Hi have another debug file for you, I'm having a hard time reading the d5 pum fan, i tried both aio and waterpump fan header.

Also I think you might wanted to add full support for This lovely motherboard :)

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.zip
    361.2 KB · Views: 5
In which header was the fan connected when you made this dump? I can see only the CPU fan being read by the mainboard sensor.
Does the BIOS or ASUS AI Suite report that fan?

Last edited:
In which header was the fan connected when you made this dump? I can see only the CPU fan being read by the mainboard sensor.
Does the BIOS or ASUS AI Suite report that fan?

Hmm interresting no, I never actually checked that in bios now I did just now and does not show up, i tried both watercooling pump header and aio header,

Then it must be a bios flaw since the very same pump in x370 f gaming asus board workled flawlessly have to contact asus.

I don't think this is a BIOS flaw, more likely some issue with the mainboard (in case the pump works in a different one).

I don't think this is a BIOS flaw, more likely some issue with the mainboard (in case the pump works in a different one).

Okay so I tested amp header,water header and aio header, it listens to what i set it to when pwn and what % at what degree i can see the flow regulates up and down, but no information coming from either port.

Back