Feature request: Highest Core Clock & Highest Core Ratio to Sensor Status

uplink

Hey there

Would it be possible to add two new Sensor Status readings, which would equal to the highest reached frequency on any single core, and also highest reached ratio [same value pretty much, one can be derived from another]?

With kind regards

uplink

Sorry, I don't see the full syntax you used. Try first with just 2 cores if that will work.

Sorry, I don't see the full syntax you used. Try first with just 2 cores if that will work.
@Martin well, that's a not :(. I also turn off the program, and restart it, each time I make a change to registry :/. [I deliberately selected the two strongest cores for TVB to test]

Attachments

• capture.jpg
    capture.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 14
The "Core x Clock" entries for custom sensor need to match the names of values in the list.
Can you please attach a screenshot showing your core clock names?

The "Core x Clock" entries for custom sensor need to match the names of values in the list.
Can you please attach a screenshot showing your core clock names?
You my friend, are the true MVP. Here, I made You prettier avatar [will fit Your circular cut perfectly and also would fit forums a bit better :) if I matched the colors correctly], completely reworked Your logo into vector, and sent a little donation. My sensor name didn't match, now it matches and it works, I'll try even more than two cores and will update!

P.S.: Pozdravujem z Bratislavy a rešpekt za tento softík a super spravené fórum! <3

Thank you very much for both the icon and donation!
I used it now as my avatar :)

Last edited:
Thank you very much for both the icon and donation!
I used it now as my avatar :)
Glad You like it! And You're welcome! :)

And the "script", or whatever You call the string in registry works like charm with all 10 cores!

Back