[Feature request] Is it possible to publish readings over an MQTT topic?

sblantipodi

It would be awesome to publish all the hwinfo readings to an MQTT topic,
this will enlarge hugely HwInfo integration with "smart ecosystems".

I hope to see this possibility in the future.
Congrats Martin for the great software, thanks for it.

Check this:

wow, that's awesome, thanks Martin.

I'll look into it and try to understand how to publish values to an MQTT topic using that tool...

I'm glad that there are small projects that tries to add this support but are you considering to add an "official support" to MQTT?

I would feel more confident knowing that the support is official before spending a lot of times in "integrating" that infos inside my Smart Ecosystem.

Thank you for your hard work!

Yes, MQTT was planned to be added but someone else was faster with a 3rd party software :)
Still might be implemented internally if there's a demand...

Yes, MQTT was planned to be added but someone else was faster with a 3rd party software :)
Still might be implemented internally if there's a demand...

Home Assistant world and "smart world" more in geneal would devour this feature if officially supported. I think that it could have great potential...

I hope to see it implemented in the future, thanks for the answer and for considering this feature request.

Well, integrating MQTT into HWiNFO could result in some issues and security concerns (due to its extensive network protocol). There are many companies paying high attention to security assurance.
It would be better to realize this via another plugin/application.

Well, integrating MQTT into HWiNFO could result in some issues and security concerns (due to its extensive network protocol). There are many companies paying high attention to security assurance.
It would be better to realize this via another plugin/application.
Company that pays attention to this could simply disable the feature but I understand it.

Thanks for the answer.

Back