Few questions for sensors on MSI NF750-G55

FPSmadMEDIC

Untitled73_zpscff040ed.jpg

On this Motherboard with this CPU what is the T1/D1+ Sensor for, and should I noticed this motherboard temp on this mobo has been talked about, but can we get it fixed I would really like to use this software to push my system further. What sensors on here should be of my main concern and use and what are they for?

Report attached, thanks for the awesome software! The report is for the current overclocked settings I have.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64 Report.HTM
    113 KB · Views: 3
The currently reported Mainboard temp is most probably wrong (could be a not connected sensor input) and in fact another value should be used as Mainboard temp.
HWiNFO needs to be adjusted for your mainboard model to show correct sensor values, so I'll need more information from you.
Can you please attach a screenshot of a MSI hardware monitoring tool (e.g. MSI Core Center) showing sensor values? Best would be a side-by-side screenshot with HWiNFO. If this can't be done, please attach a photo of BIOS System Health screen.

Martin said:
The currently reported Mainboard temp is most probably wrong (could be a not connected sensor input) and in fact another value should be used as Mainboard temp.
HWiNFO needs to be adjusted for your mainboard model to show correct sensor values, so I'll need more information from you.
Can you please attach a screenshot of a MSI hardware monitoring tool (e.g. MSI Core Center) showing sensor values? Best would be a side-by-side screenshot with HWiNFO. If this can't be done, please attach a photo of BIOS System Health screen.

Will have all 3 up by morning thanks for the Holiday time reply!

Well as dumb as this sounds I cannot seem to find the MSI tool anywhere, I find older versions that wont read on my system and a MSI Dual CoreCenter that was last updated in 2011 and wont run either. But nothing that will install and work... Is there a chance you can post the link to the DL so I can get the ball rolling please.

BIOS PC Health with HWiNFO Screenshot for now I would still like to link you the info from the MSI program if I can get the proper one downloaded.
BIOSPCHealthwithHWiNFO_zps7a2f6f47.jpg

Thanks for the BIOS screen. I'm not sure which MSI tool supports your mainboard, maybe it would be best to start on the MSI homepage for your model and check which tools are available.

I'm sorry, only a MSI tool can be used as a reference.
But nevermind, I think I was able to gather the required adjustments based on the BIOS screens.
The next build of HWiNFO released should provide correct sensor values for your mainboard.

Martin said:
But nevermind, I think I was able to gather the required adjustments based on the BIOS screens.
The next build of HWiNFO released should provide correct sensor values for your mainboard.

Highly appreciated thanks so much, next more OVERCLOCING!

Martin said:

One more question to hold me over until the update, is the Auxiliary or the T1/D1+ My NorthBridge sensor? Or is there no NB sensor on this board, I cannot seem to find a solid answer.

Martin said:
I believe the (previous) Auxiliary is the Mainboard (System) sensor. But I have changed that now, so you can check this intermediate build: http://www.hwinfo.com/beta/hw64_431_2064.zip
It should report correct temperature, voltage and fan values now.

Yes thank you, corrected in the software for sure. Had to download the sidebar to get the new setup to show on the desktop, the gadget is still reporting it the way it was before.

Martin said:
Does it mean, that the new build reports all values properly now?

Yes the values look much better, I just shut off the invalid sensor that was reading high 90's and up. The only thing that is not correcting is the HWiNFO Gadget, but I imagine that will get fixed with the changes you made next update. For now i just installed your guy's sidebar and am using that when on desktop, in game the OSD show just fine as well, so thank you again.

Back