GPU Shows up but no Sensors

abysswalker

I have a GTX 1070. When I had a 970 there were no issues, but now that I've upgraded I can see the GPU shows up but there is no associated field in the sensor status or shared memory viewer. I tried running games as well to ensure the GPU was being used (read that might be the issue) but that didn't change anything. Any ideas why that might be happening, and how to fix it or retrieve the sensor addresses anyways?

Please try to do "Restore Original Order" from Sensor settings / Layout, or a "Reset Preferences" from main settings to see if that fixes it.

Martin said:
Please try to do "Restore Original Order" from Sensor settings / Layout, or a "Reset Preferences" from main settings to see if that fixes it.

No change. All the correct information is still listed under the GeForce GTX 1070 Video Adapter summary, but nothing regarding the IDs is listed under the summary :/

Please attach the HWiNFO Report File and Debug File so I can check this in detail. Also a screenshot of the sensors window might be useful.

Martin said:
Please attach the HWiNFO Report File and Debug File so I can check this in detail. Also a screenshot of the sensors window might be useful.

I updated HWINFO again (thought I had it fully updated) and now it works fine ::) Thanks for the help :)

Back