GPU utilizationm bug on last driver

Hi , 
My gpu is showing wrong gpu utilization and clock on last AMD drivers but on windows is showing the right usage and amd software is showing right clocks . AMD software shows right clocks but shows wrong usage too , so Window is the only thing that shows corret usage of the GPU is this driver version of AMD (19.6.1) . I had attach a print of it

Which GPU is that? Please attach the HWiNFO DebugFile for analysis.
Is the GPU D3D Usage showing accurate utilization?

Try to enable the "Prefer AMD ADL" option in HWiNFO if that will improve the results.
You might also try the 19.6.2 drivers if it's fixed there.

Martin said:
Try to enable the "Prefer AMD ADL" option in HWiNFO if that will improve the results.
You might also try the 19.6.2 drivers if it's fixed there.
How I enable that ? 
I tried that driver too , is the same thing .

Either right after starting HWiNFO (before it does scan the system) click the settings button and there enable that option or if you have it started right-click the HWiNFO icon in tray area to go into Settings.

Martin said:
Either right after starting HWiNFO (before it does scan the system) click the settings button and there enable that option or if you have it started right-click the HWiNFO icon in tray area to go into Settings.
it´s the same thing

So even with the "Prefer AMD ADL" option enabled in HWiNFO you get the same data? You should be getting different values. Can you try to restart HWiNFO and make sure that option is enabled?

Martin said:
So even with the "Prefer AMD ADL" option enabled in HWiNFO you get the same data? You should be getting different values. Can you try to restart HWiNFO and make sure that option is enabled?
now D3d usage is right , gpu utiization not .

Back