hello! i need help please

AutumnWolf

Hello dear HWINFO developers!  :)

I want to ask which of these temperatures is real?  :(

[attachment=1761]

I'm tired. I changed the thermal compound and check cooler system all in good condition, but the temperature is the same under a load of up to 100 c. What it can be? Sorry for my bad English.

Note, that value is not the internal CPU temperature, but measured close to the CPU (depending on mainboard placement).
Check whether that value goes up under load to be sure...

Martin said:
Note, that value is not the internal CPU temperature, but measured close to the CPU (depending on mainboard placement).
Check whether that value goes up under load to be sure...

Under load, i get + 1c or -1 to cpu(motherboard fintek) 30c - 29c and no more, CPU 0 34c, CPU 0 package 82c, and CPU DTS 39c

I touch the heatsink on the CPU for sure, and it feels cold. Which one is correct? and if cpu not loaded HWINFO display CPU 0 10c

In BIOS displayed tcp 34 c

Sorry for bother

and here screenshot if cpu not loaded 
[attachment=1762]

Hm, under serious load the CPU temperature should be higher. Have you applied enough load, tried some tools ?

Martin said:
Hm, under serious load the CPU temperature should be higher. Have you applied enough load, tried some tools ?

I use AIDA64 stability test for load cpu. 
What better tool i can use for the cpu load?

That's a good tool and it puts a lot load on the CPU.
Well, it's surprising but it looks like your CPU runs really cool even under load.
Might be interesting to verify with a tool from your mainboard vendor (ECS) if there's such.

Martin said:
That's a good tool and it puts a lot load on the CPU.
Well, it's surprising but it looks like your CPU runs really cool even under load.
Might be interesting to verify with a tool from your mainboard vendor (ECS) if there's such.

i found some temp utility, but it not display temperature in celsius  :( its just display colored bar

and thank you for helping me!

Martin said:
Oh, that really doesn't say much ;)

Im sorry, i was looking for more utilities from ECS, but on official site only this program "Esf". 
Can i count on the fact that my processor is not overheated, and that the temperature in "CPU0 Package" is not right? :rolleyes:  
now i will check the temperature on Fintek sensor and CPU0

I was just disappointed by that ECS utility, was expecting better information.
Yes, I think your CPU is running OK and that "CPU0 Package" value is not correct.

Martin said:
I was just disappointed by that ECS utility, was expecting better information.
Yes, I think your CPU is running OK and that "CPU0 Package" value is not correct.

thank you very much ^^

Back