Help: Non-persistent Min/Max Values and Colors in Graphs

Hello,

I am newly-registered to this forum but a long-time user of HWiNFO64. I like this software because of the ability to show a graph and even change the colors of the graphs.

I have a small concern that I am hoping to get help on. In my Core # "x" Graphs, I manually set the "max" to 5000.0 and "min" to 3000.0 as well as manually set the colors of the graphs. I already have the option of "Remember Preferences" enabled. I think the said option works as far as window placing/position/size, but not the "min/max" or colors of graphs. Is there a way to do it, so that I won't have to always manually set them at every re-start? Much appreciated. :) My system specs are listed below in case it needs to be asked:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2700K
GPU: EVGA GTX 560 Ti Superclocked
RAM: Corsair Dominator 2x2GB CL9
M/B: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7-B3
PSU: Corsair AX750

HWiNFO currently doesn't remember the Min/Max values for graph used, so I could add this feature in future.
To keep the color of graph, set this color via Sensors->Configure - it's the same color which is used to display Tray Icons and if you configure it here and save, then this will be used for graphs too (and saved).

Martin said:
HWiNFO currently doesn't remember the Min/Max values for graph used, so I could add this feature in future.
To keep the color of graph, set this color via Sensors->Configure - it's the same color which is used to display Tray Icons and if you configure it here and save, then this will be used for graphs too (and saved).

Thank you for the quick feedback, Martin. Yes that is a feature that is worth looking forward to in future releases. Great app, by the way!

Martin said:
Check the new version v4.11 Build 1825 released ;)

Thank you for this, Martin!

I have tested and can confirm that this feature is working well. :) Looking forward for this to be included in the next Stable (non-Beta) release!

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, it will be added in the next non-Beta release.

Hello Martin,

Sir, I saw a notification for updating to the latest "Full" (non-Beta) version. I would just like to report that this feature request is working well. Thank you so much for adding this!

PS: nice "Metro" look for the graphs. :)

Back