Help with Asrock Z790 motherboard readings

Patishi

Hi,
This motherboard is new, and I have some questions (posting a screenshot below):
1. Where can I see the VRM temp? on previous motherboards it was called "MOS" or something of that kind.. but now it is confusing.
2. What is the CPU memory controller voltage? I figured out that VDD2_CPU is the DDR voltage (I know it's 1.4). But where is the MC voltage? On previous boards it was called VCCIO/ VCCSA.
Strange is that This also has VCCSA but it reads 0.88v which seems a little low.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-22 165019.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-22 165019.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 5
You mainboard sensor doesn't provide VRM/MOS temperature. So unless you see a dedicated VRM sensor further below, it's not possible to monitor this.
VDD2_CPU is the IMC voltage, for DDR5 the dedicated memory voltages are available in the DIMM section.

You mainboard sensor doesn't provide VRM/MOS temperature. So unless you see a dedicated VRM sensor further below, it's not possible to monitor this.
VDD2_CPU is the IMC voltage, for DDR5 the dedicated memory voltages are available in the DIMM section.
I don't see any VRM dedicated sensor so I guess this motherboard doesn't report VRM temperature. Not a big deal, I was just curious.
This is something I can easily live without. And I indeed found the DDR voltage in the dedicated section below.
Thank you for the info.

Back