Hiding Sensor situation

David BS

Hi Martin!

I saw today a situation here that I'm not getting explanation about why it happened:

- I had the following SYSTEM ASUS items enabled:
  1. Physical Memory Used
  2. Physical Memory Available
  3. Physical Memory Load.
- I put my mouse over the Group title (SYSTEM: ASUS) and pressed HIDE.

- Some seconds after that, I noted that CURRENT CORE CLOCKS were running at their maximum (5.4Hgz), that is not confirmed neither by the CPU temp, nor the Windows Task Manager (see the attached image).

I reboot the machine, I ran antivirus, I uninstalled the HWINFO 7.72 and reinstalled it by a fresh download. The problem persists.

Interesting notice that the values are changing only between the MAX of one CORE load (5.4Ghz) and the MAX of all CORES load (5.1 Ghz), as set in my BIOS (ASUS Z690 w/ Intel i9-12900KF + 32Gb RAM).

Could this problem be related to the group hiding? Everything was 100% before this action.

I'll be glad to supply any report to you.

Kindest regards,
David

Attachments

• nada2.png
    nada2.png
    275.1 KB · Views: 7
It could be some glitch in the layout/handling, unfortunately I'm unable to reproduce this.
Seems like you didn't hide the entire sensor group as there's still one item shown. Can you please provide more precise steps to reproduce this?

Hi Martin.

Sure I can.

- The top memory setting I set again trying to fix something. Now I hide it again and no changes at all in this situation.

- One step I remember now is that I changed a fan from the mobo AIO-Pump channel to FAN_1P channel, a non-shared port to control Q-Fan.

I did just this.
Today I turned on the computer and I'm having the same behavior.

Kindest regards,
David

Martin, I found the problem:

Some program had changed the ENERGY PLAN from BALANCED to MAX PERFORMANCE.
I say this because I'm sure I didn't this change,

I'm not also saying your program did it, but I really don't know which is the responsible for this change yesterday,

I appreciate for your time and efforts and I'm sorry for disturbing you.
Have a good week.

Kindest regards,
David

Back