Last Version: Hide Bug

David BS

Hi!
The last version (7.70 5350) has a weird bug in the Sensor Panel: if we choose to HIDE some sensor using the context menu over it:

a) a lot of other sensors in different groups disappear too.
b) some sensors migrate to inside different groups (like CPU into MEMORY group).

It is worse: if we do the same but using the "Layout Settings" instead "Hide", at some point the window starts a annoying flicker at the same rate of the Global Polling Period.

If I exit the program and call it again everything returns to the normal view, but the flicking effect still continues.

Notice:
- It never had happened until this version.
- I only perceived this because the latest version added a lot of sensors I hadn't set before as SHOW (or I had set as NOT SHOW).

See in the attached image how my screen is after a simple HIDE on a non-monitored sensor (it occurs on some sensors or groups, randomly). As shown in the image, you can clearly see that some groups had some sensors disabled randomly, while some sensors are now appearing within wrong groups (e,g. in the top of the window we see CORE CLOCKS within the SYSTEM ASUS group, which is wrong).

Attachments

• nada_hwinfo770.jpg
    nada_hwinfo770.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 7
Back