How to automatically record or log all sensor values?

aguilancha

I found an option in the general tab that says "Log all values for report" I checked it but nothing happens and I don't know where the report file is saved, indeed I don't even know what it does that option, can anyone help me because sometimes I forget to start logging manually, and my pc turned off suddenly so I need to record all values automatically, thank you and sorry for my english.

The "Log all values for report" option means that HWiNFO keeps all sensor values in memory and when the user generates a report file then all sensor values are included there.
A report file can be created from the main HWiNFO window, which is only available if the Sensor-only nor Summary-only options are not used.
There is no option to start logging automatically.

Martin said:
The "Log all values for report" option means that HWiNFO keeps all sensor values in memory and when the user generates a report file then all sensor values are included there.
A report file can be created from the main HWiNFO window, which is only available if the Sensor-only nor Summary-only options are not used.
There is no option to start logging automatically.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]So if I do not manually record the sensor values there is no way to know which component was overheated after the PC suddenly went out is that correct? Thank you very well mister.
[/font]
[/font][/size]

PD: I'm using google translator

That should be possible, but if the system performs an unexpected shutdown the logfile might not be completely written to the disk (like any other file in the system), or if the critical rise in temperature was so quick (within a second) this might not be caught in the logfile.

Back