How to monitor PSU MSI MEG Ai1000P?

JulianF

I have linked the USB port of Ai1000P PSU to motherboard. And I see this MSI USB device there.
But there is nothing of MSI in the sensors view.
Do you have any idea?
屏幕截图 2023-03-10 143027.png

This PSU should be supported by HWiNFO so I'm wondering why it's not shown. Try to install MSI software (Core Center?) if that will enable it.
If not, please attach the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data so I can check in more detail.

This PSU should be supported by HWiNFO so I'm wondering why it's not shown. Try to install MSI software (Core Center?) if that will enable it.
If not, please attach the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data so I can check in more detail.
Introduciton of Ai1000P says its USB port should work with MSI Center. But the software installer gets stuck every time it runs. I can't make it work.

Here is the debug file.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    490.6 KB · Views: 2
Hmm, that's quite strange if MSI Center hangs. I'm wondering whether the USB port works properly..
One more question - do you have the "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" option enabled in HWiNFO settings?
Unfortunately the DBG file you attached doesn't include the initial detection phase. Please try to create a new one when HWiNFO starts with Debug Mode enabled from the beginning.

Hmm, that's quite strange if MSI Center hangs. I'm wondering whether the USB port works properly..
One more question - do you have the "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" option enabled in HWiNFO settings?
Unfortunately the DBG file you attached doesn't include the initial detection phase. Please try to create a new one when HWiNFO starts with Debug Mode enabled from the beginning.
I enabled debug mode, close HWiNFO and run it agian. Please check the new file.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.zip
    253.4 KB · Views: 4
Do you have the "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" option enabled in HWiNFO settings?

That might indicate the USB port isn't working properly or there's a problem with the PSU. I believe MSI Core Center hangs due to the same reason.

That might indicate the USB port isn't working properly or there's a problem with the PSU. I believe MSI Core Center hangs due to the same reason.
I think you are right. Finally I made MSI Center run after disconecting the USB of PSU. I will call MSI after-sale service for this issue.
Thank you for your analysis.

Aha, I made it work :D
though, in another PC :(

Today I connet USB port of the PSU to another PC, and both HWiNFO and MSI Center work in PSU moitoring.
Probably this is an OS issue, it worked in win10 but failed in win11. Probably some software blocks the access to PSU.

What I did just now:
uninstalled Citrix (I don't it is relating to this issue, just don't need it any more)
updated Windows 11

Now HWiNFO can monitor the PSU.:)

Back