How to retreive the omited sensors when first install HWINFO64

Hi,
I have an Asus motherboard Z790 Prime Wifi (and also many older Asus motherboards throughout the years)

When I fresh install WIndows and then install (or run the portable version of HWInfo64) first time it askes about whether I want to read or not, the sensors from the MB itself and possible high latency if I do, I always check on the "Do Not Read These Sensors" check box,
Now I want to use these sensors, how to get back to the dialoge window? Deleting settings and Reset all preferences did not work to have the question again asked to me.
Thanks

you can go to the main settings, in the "safety" tab and tick the box to enable "EC support" for the embedded controller sensors.

If those sensors are marked with a red X then hit the Ins key over them to enable monitoring.

If those sensors are marked with a red X then hit the Ins key over them to enable monitoring.
I have some sensors named VIN with some random values have red X but not the ones I am after. No entry from MB sensors other than the main one that has CPU temo, vCore, 12v, 3.3v, 5v, DIMM voltage and such.

HWiNFO properly reports all sensors values that your mainboard is capable of monitoring. What are you missing?

Back