How upgrade to Pro?

peirof

Hi,

i have purchased a license of HWiNFO64 Pro, and installed HWiNFO64. But i dont know how to upgrade HWiNFO64 to PRO.

- Its a different download?
- Its a activation in HWiNFO64? (where?)

Thanks

It is an activation of HWiNFO64. When you purchased the license you should have received an e-mail with the license key and detailed instructions. If you haven't, please contact me directly via e-mail.

It is an activation of HWiNFO64. When you purchased the license you should have received an e-mail with the license key and detailed instructions. If you haven't, please contact me directly via e-mail.
Hi Martin
Same problem for me with a valid key. Can you help me ?
Thank you

Hi Martin
Same problem for me with a valid key. Can you help me ?
Thank you

Please send me a Private Message and describe the exact problem. I will also need some details like e-mail used for purchase or the reference number for lookup.

You won't provide information on how to enter a license? I got a new computer, and am tryign to reinstall stuff. I have to contact you privately. Does that seem kinda wrong? I will do it, but... really man.. I bought 5 licenses originally just for when i get new computers.

You won't provide information on how to enter a license? I got a new computer, and am tryign to reinstall stuff. I have to contact you privately. Does that seem kinda wrong? I will do it, but... really man.. I bought 5 licenses originally just for when i get new computers.
Information on the activation process is provided to every customer with the purchase confirmation email.
So if you bought 5 different licenses, you received 5 email with detailed information.
These are the things you check before you "reinstall stuff" on a new device.
IT basics.

Back