HWInfo Crash on start (8/10 attempt)

zozzhun

I've tried the stable edition, beta too, switched driver. I think it's the amt ati sensor. Could you please help? I love this program, so simple, thank you very much! :rolleyes:

The crash seems to be caused by the storage driver when HWiNFO asks it to return SMART/drive temperature data.
You seem to use Intel RST driver, so you can try to upgrade it to the latest version available to see if that fixes the problem.
If not, you can try to disable monitoring of the SMART sensors in HWiNFO and see if that helps.

Martin said:
The crash seems to be caused by the storage driver when HWiNFO asks it to return SMART/drive temperature data.
You seem to use Intel RST driver, so you can try to upgrade it to the latest version available to see if that fixes the problem.
If not, you can try to disable monitoring of the SMART sensors in HWiNFO and see if that helps.
Thank you for you fast feedback! I disabled drive scan from options, i have HDSentinel program for scan my hdd/ssd for failures, and it scans temps too. Will post back!

zozzhun said:
Martin said:
Thank you for you fast feedback! I disabled drive scan from options, i have HDSentinel program for scan my hdd/ssd for failures, and it scans temps too. Will post back!

Works flawlessly, solved :)

Back