HWINFO ingame OSD not showing up

JUZTIQ

Hi.

I have always used HWINFO (for gpu loads and temps and more) with Rivatuner Server (for ingame FPS) with great succes in BF3.
........ but......

BF4 Beta launched today........ and the HWINFO doesnt show up in BF4 Beta while gaming.....and the FPS from Rivatuner doesnt show up either.

When I play BF3 = everything works....... but BF4 Beta = nothing works.

Any idea that could help me out?

PS:
BF4 Beta is 64 bit only........... can this be the reason?

This is a matter of the OSD, not HWiNFO. You should check the Rivatuner/Afterburner forums.

Martin said:
This is a matter of the OSD, not HWiNFO. You should check the Rivatuner/Afterburner forums.

As always your right:
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=381975

..........BUT....... does this mean that I cannot use HWINFO ingame in BF4 - or are there other ways/osd/fixes?

If I understand correctly I have to use an OSD that supports 64 bit
(sorry for beeing a noob - but I dont fully understand how this works but as I have become addicted to HWINFO in games I am looking for a solution):huh:

I'm not aware of any another OSD that would support 64-bit/BF4, so I'm afraid, currently it's not possible.
But I'll ask Alex (Unwinder) why there are no plans for 64-bit support and if there's really no chance to that...

Martin said:
I'm not aware of any another OSD that would support 64-bit/BF4, so I'm afraid, currently it's not possible.
But I'll ask Alex (Unwinder) why there are no plans for 64-bit support and if there's really no chance to that...

THnx for your help - I keep my fingers crossed :D

I'm afraid, but according to Alex there are no plans for 64-bit support in the RTSS OSD in the near future. The amount of work required to implement that is not justifying the the small % of such applications currently on market. I believe some day this will be implemented, but not as soon as one would hope for...

Martin said:
I'm afraid, but according to Alex there are no plans for 64-bit support in the RTSS OSD in the near future. The amount of work required to implement that is not justifying the the small % of such applications currently on market. I believe some day this will be implemented, but not as soon as one would hope for...

That was a kick in the nuts :s........... I need a cold beer now!
Thanx anyways for your support

For OSD with 64 bit compatibility, it might be a long shot though you could try RadeonPRO as by memory it has support of 64bit apps with the integrated SweetFX feature. I haven't tried it yet, though do very much miss the sensor info OSD.

Back