HWiNFO monitor Corsair AX1500i issue

I assume this is because HWiNFO is occasionally getting invalid values from those sensors. This can also be caused when using another tool accessing the Corsair device in parallel with HWiNFO. Are you sure you don't have any such tool running including the Corsair Link software ? Note that for CL4 the Corsair Link service needs to be stopped as well.

In HWiNFO a sensor reading is shown only after it gets a valid value. It seems that initially some values were invalid and thus appear later only. This could also be caused by the above mentioned collision with other tools.

As for HWiNFOMonitor, this should be checked by its author - stangowner.

Martin said:
I assume this is because HWiNFO is occasionally getting invalid values from those sensors. This can also be caused when using another tool accessing the Corsair device in parallel with HWiNFO. Are you sure you don't have any such tool running including the Corsair Link software ? Note that for CL4 the Corsair Link service needs to be stopped as well.

In HWiNFO a sensor reading is shown only after it gets a valid value. It seems that initially some values were invalid and thus appear later only. This could also be caused by the above mentioned collision with other tools.

As for HWiNFOMonitor, this should be checked by its author - stangowner.

I've completely uninstalled  Corsair Link and double checked it's services. They are removed as well and not running. As you can see on the video, sensors values correctly displayed and updated within HWiNFO but disappears in gadget randomly. Anyway thanks for the info, i'll try to ask stangowner about this issue.

Back