HWiNFO On Screen Display (desktop)

michaelrw

Ive seen a few threads talking about the rivatuner integration for OSD of HWiNFO sensor information. However, I am trying to find out if there is a way of having a general OSD for the windows desktop. AIDA64 has such a function, which allows you to choose which sensors you would like to display, and provides a method of customizing fonts, colors, OSD transparency, sensor display order, etc. -- and then you are able to freely move the display around on your desktop (i place mine at the top right, where it anchors itself). However, there are many features of HWiNFO that I like, and I would love to make the switch from AIDA if I was able to have a similar OSD panel. (see screenshot below for my current setup)

Is there a way of doing this, either in the vanilla HWiNFO, or with 3rd party plugins?

Thanks!

R08L6Yx.jpg

HWiNFO doesn't offer a true desktop OSD, but there are some extensions like the HWiNFOMonitor, which is a highly configurable desktop gadget.

Martin said:
HWiNFO doesn't offer a true desktop OSD, but there are some extensions like the HWiNFOMonitor, which is a highly configurable desktop gadget.

are gadgets still a thing in Win10? thought those were for win7 only

Back