HWiNFO v7.00 released

I'm a programmer, self-employed, both of my PCs are used for work for other companies, but no part of my duties requires HWiNFO (I'm using it just to make sure the machines work and to check what's inside). Do I need a Pro license?

I'm a programmer, self-employed, both of my PCs are used for work for other companies, but no part of my duties requires HWiNFO (I'm using it just to make sure the machines work and to check what's inside). Do I need a Pro license?

No need for a Pro license as long as you don't use HWiNFO for commercial purposes.

HWInfo 7.00 sensors are not being recognized on RTSS. Not sure if this is the appropiate area for reporting bugs.

Attachments

• HWinfo.PNG
    HWinfo.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 4
HWInfo 7.00 sensors are not being recognized on RTSS. Not sure if this is the appropiate area for reporting bugs.

Where can I find the documentation for the SHM interface that should now be available for anyone? Is it not yet available or will access to the SHM documentation still be limited in some way (e.g. only per request)?

HWiNFO v7.00 available.

Changes:
  • HWiNFO64 is limited to non-commercial use only. Check License terms.
  • Introducing HWiNFO64 Pro for commercial use and additional features.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI H510 series mainboards.
  • Fixed monitoring of +12V on some ASUS Z590 series mainboards.
  • Improved support of LPDDR3/LPDDR4/LPDDR4X memories.
  • Fixed a possible WHEA error/system crash during long-term monitoring of AMD RX 6000 series GPUs.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z590 Taichi and Z590 PG Velocita.
  • Consolidated AMD Navi monitoring, added Effective Clock and TGP Power for Navi21.
  • Added sensor tool tips to provide more details about sensors and their values.
  • Improved sensor UI responsiveness during some operations.
  • Improved handling of disappearing/reappearing sensors in custom order.
  • Fixed a possible hang when logging sensors with large sets of disabled items.
  • Added monitoring of GPU HotSpot temperature for NVIDIA GPUs.
  • Improved reporting of GPU memory vendor and ROP count for AMD GPUs.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock J4105-ITX.
  • Fixed reporting of effective clock on AMD Ryzen 1st generation CPUs.
  • Added preliminary support for DDR5 thermal sensors.

Check also here for further details regarding significant changes since v7.00:
Hey,

Just bought Pro version, just because I want to pay for what I use!

My question is this:

I use it for personal use, but I do also install it on my work PC and work laptop. Is that an acceptable non-commercial use?

Thanks,

Mark

Back