HWiNFO v7.17-4670 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO v7.17-4670 Beta available.

Changes:
  • HWiNFO64 ported to UNICODE.
  • Enhanced Intel XMP 3.0 Revision 1.2 support.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock B660 and H610 series.
  • Enhanced support of future AMD AM5 platforms.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS B660, H670 and H610 series.
  • Starting localization into 24 languages.
  • Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 12GB.
For further information and questions about the new Localization check here:

Hmmm... it looks like 4670 has broken your cool fixes in 4660. :(

All of the temps are once again not showing the "degrees" symbol on my "UTF-8" Windows 11.

Here is the copied value from your SHM viewer app: �C - although this is probably not very useful.

What RXMDocklet sees when it looks at your SHM segment is [hex] "b0", instead of the UTF-8 "c2 b0", so it is presumably back to the code page display value(?).

Did your magic fixes in 4660 not work well enough in non-UTF-8 setups? Oh well, I still have 4650... I no longer have 4660, since your "automatic for Pro" update replaced the bits that I had been running... any chance you could point me at the 4660 ZIP file somewhere? :)

(Maybe you could rename the old version to ".bak" instead of just tossing the bits?)

Hmmm... it looks like 4670 has broken your cool fixes in 4660. :(

All of the temps are once again not showing the "degrees" symbol on my "UTF-8" Windows 11.

Here is the copied value from your SHM viewer app: �C - although this is probably not very useful.

What RXMDocklet sees when it looks at your SHM segment is [hex] "b0", instead of the UTF-8 "c2 b0", so it is presumably back to the code page display value(?).

Did your magic fixes in 4660 not work well enough in non-UTF-8 setups? Oh well, I still have 4650... I no longer have 4660, since your "automatic for Pro" update replaced the bits that I had been running... any chance you could point me at the 4660 ZIP file somewhere? :)

(Maybe you could rename the old version to ".bak" instead of just tossing the bits?)

Oh yes, sorry about that. Not easy to handle all conversions for different languages, locales, with and without UTF-8 support.
This build should fix it again: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_717_4671.zip

Back