HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v4.47-2333 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32/64 v4.47-2333 Beta available.
Changes:
  • Improved sensor indexing. For some addons (i.e. HWiNFOMonitor, Rainmeter) it will be required to reconfigure existing settings.
  • Fixed changing of sensor items order via the layout tab.

I like to see ctdp currently set for the cpu, could you implement this in HWiNFO. It would be great... :blush:

cTDP can be found in the main HWiNFO window (with tree on the left side). If you're using sensors-only mode, you will need to disable it in order to get that main window.

Martin said:
cTDP can be found in the main HWiNFO window (with tree on the left side). If you're using sensors-only mode, you will need to disable it in order to get that main window.

what i mean configurable TDP, in which tree list?

Martin said:
I mean the same. In the main window under the CPU node.

hmm... i saw CPU Thermal Design Power only no cTDP and it set to 65.2W. I currently set cTDP to 45 on BIOS.

Please attach a HWiNFO Report File and Debug File so I can check why it doesn't report it.

Ah, this is an AMD.. I don't know how to determine cTDP set for AMD CPUs (yet).

Hi Martin,

A long time...... :)

I just wanted to let you know that all your chnanges to the formating of the Sensor window (drag 'n drop etc) are now working for me once again. :D Thank You for your dilegence as well to the other users who were able to put into words what the problems were. All I could have told you was I am getting a mess with out doing anything other then loading the next version. I ended up just "fixing the order" and resting the order and leaving it alone. Now it is working for me once again and better then ever. :D

Best Regards,

Crysta

Back