HWiNFO32/64 v4.50 has been released.
- Added possibility to backup application- and user-specific settings.
- Added option to minimize sensors window instead of closing.
- Improved rendering of tray icons.
- Minor updates to UI functionality and hardware support.
- Added preliminary monitoring of Corsair Link devices (H80, H100, etc.). Must not be used along with other Corsair Link tools!
- Fixed rounding of some values in tray icons.
- Added reporting of GPU Memory vendor for NVIDIA GPUs (requires driver R346 or later).
- Added reporting of GPU Normalized Power for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added reporting of GPU Video Engine clock for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Enhanced support of Corsair Link, added support of PSUs.
- Fixed a rare crash when running in Debug Mode.
- Added support of Aquastream XT, MPS and PowerAdjust.
- Changed order of NVIDIA and AMD GPUs in multi-GPU systems, so that the primary GPU device is properly listed as the first one.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 and GM206 support.
- Added support for monitoring of Corsair RM PSUs.