HWiNFO32/64 v5.00 has been released.
- Added support of Remote Sensor Monitoring within local network.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6793D.
- Enhanced detection and reporting of SMART status for some drives including SAS.
- Added proper recognition of AMD 3xx Series GPUs (Grenada, Antigua, Trinidad, Tobago).
- Added recognition of AMD Radeon R9 Fury and Radeon R9 Fury X.
- Added reporting of GPU clock for Intel Braswell.
- Added support of ITE IT8628 LPC/HW Monitor.
- Fixed a bug preventing displaying of the RTSS FPS counter in recent versions.
- Added monitoring of Performance Limit Reasons (why frequency is limited), available for Haswell, Skylake, Knights Landing.
- Added reporting of System Agent and Imaging Unit clock for Skylake and Apollo Lake.
- Added monitoring of GPU Memory Controller Utilization for AMD Iceland, Topaz, Tonga, Amethyst, Fiji.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI 100-series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z170 series.