HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.11-2730 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32/64 v5.11-2730 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Improved drive scan safety.
  • Improved sensor list color notification of alarms.
  • Enhanced support of Intel Kaby Lake.
  • Added monitoring of Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA) errors.
  • Updated sensor graphs to reflect custom value formats.
  • Added support of direct-connected Corsair AXi series PSUs.

Happy New Year ;)

Martin said:
HWiNFO32/64 v5.11-2730 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Improved drive scan safety.
  • Improved sensor list color notification of alarms.
  • Enhanced support of Intel Kaby Lake.
  • Added monitoring of Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA) errors.
  • Updated sensor graphs to reflect custom value formats.
  • Added support of direct-connected Corsair AXi series PSUs.

Happy New Year ;)

AXi Suppport YEY!!!!! Thanks Martin :D Happy new year to you too!

EDIT: Any idea what Temp1-3 is exactly? (See image below) and did you also add the AXi FAN RPM? Even if I manually put it to 100%, it doesn't show up.

Good bye Corsair Link!:

4cdd1a376a.png

Martin

Happy New Year!

I find than SuperI/O and h/w monitoring chip used on this m/b - Nuvoton NCT6793D.

Indeed, happy New Year!

I did not initially notice that the fan RPM was not displayed for the AX1200i I have, but DeadSix27's post made me aware, so I download & installed build 2731.
Unfortunately 2731 does not display the fan data either for this setup.

I also wanted to report startup behavior that you may or may not be aware of. The discovery of the AX1200i sensors and the population of data for the sensors can take minutes... maybe 10 minutes or more, and then not all sensors may be discovered.
[attachment=1693] [attachment=1694] [attachment=1695] [attachment=1696]

After the last screenshot I closed HWiNFO to stop the debug file & copy to a holding folder. On restarting HWiNFO I see there is an additional sensor not reported in the previous run, PCIe 8 Current, and there is no PCIe 7 Current sensor listed.
[attachment=1697]

It appears the debug file related to the first four screenshots above is too large to upload.
If of interest, you can pick it up here.

Attachments

• 1623.jpg
    1623.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 1625.jpg
    1625.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1630.jpg
    1630.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 1632.jpg
    1632.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1643-b.jpg
    1643-b.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 6
This is a somehow expected behavior - when a value is returning 0 at the beginning (be it fan RPM, PCIe current, or anything else), it's not possible to know if that reading is really present, or not. Only when it provides a non-zero value, one can be sure it's present. So a not spinning fan, or zero current is not shown until it starts providing data.
The blank spaces mean that a value was present in the past, but currently it doesn't seem to provide meaningful data.
Anyway, I found that some optimizations for communicating with this PSU are possible, so will release a new build soon.

Happy New Year !

Martin!

An over happy New Year!

I accidentally discovered another interesting fact - put into the car SSD EMSASMA064GB chips Intel 29F16B08CARE1 and when updated to version HWiNFO64 5.11-2730 saw that the program brings to him that according to the SMART he allegedly defective. He began to look - not recognized by SMART attributes can be seen in the screenshot (I specifically made sure we were comfortable to see him), and in debug mode, these same attributes are read. Screenshots and log attached. Good that this phenomenon ourselves caught - would get a lot of questions. :)

v5.11-2730, normal mode:

[attachment=1699]

v5.11-2730, debug mode:

[attachment=1700]

v5.11-2730, debug log:

[attachment=1701]

Attachments

• SMART.png
    SMART.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 4
  • SMART_debug.png
    SMART_debug.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 3
  • HWiNFO64.DBG.zip
    67.3 KB · Views: 1
VictorVG said:
Martin!

An over happy New Year!

I accidentally discovered another interesting fact - put into the car SSD EMSASMA064GB chips Intel 29F16B08CARE1 and when updated to version HWiNFO64 5.11-2730 saw that the program brings to him that according to the SMART he allegedly defective. He began to look - not recognized by SMART attributes can be seen in the screenshot (I specifically made sure we were comfortable to see him), and in debug mode, these same attributes are read. Screenshots and log attached. Good that this phenomenon ourselves caught - would get a lot of questions. :)

v5.11-2730, normal mode:

v5.11-2730, debug mode:

v5.11-2730, debug log:

This is really strange, thanks for reporting. This won't be easy to catch when it works in Debug Mode...
Can you please also attach a screenshot of the S.M.A.R.T. details screen in normal mode?

Please, screenshot is normal mode - HWiNFO64 can't recognize some attributes:

[attachment=1702]

This SSD text log report:

[attachment=1706]

I have them marked in the sensor panel. Not to be at a temperature in the housing about + 30°C and the absence of cooling the board SSD teperatura it dropped to 0°C. It is a pity that it was not possible to read the marking controller chip - sealed with a sticker at the factory. :( Actually fee SSD can be seen just below the CPU heat sink - is it there stands a red area. Well, here where its designers located, this part, I am powerless. :)

[attachment=1704]

But outside of this design looks so (grill in 5.25 "bay that's my agent will reduce the temperature in the housing 2°C, while the CPU at 4°C):

[attachment=1705]

:)

Attachments

• normal.png
    normal.png
    173.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20151229_142545.jpg
    IMG_20151229_142545.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 4
  • case.png
    case.png
    356.1 KB · Views: 2
  • SSD_LOG.txt
    5.4 KB · Views: 2
Well, it seems the whole SMART data that HWiNFO receives from the drive is invalid - just random garbage.
Can you try to upgrade the storage controller drivers ?

You can try, but the idea that an SSD for a couple of days I had a PC-BSD is re - sysinstall 16 Gb SSD swears that they say there is little space for installation, but my friend made a couple of SSD (16 and 64 Gb) for the New Year look like UNIX by itself will lead to the launch of SSD. I used to run the OS from the HDD and consequently the lower PCIe x4 slot holds the SAS Controller - promised his friend with a whip Seagate ST600MP0005 (600 Gb 15k rpm HDD) bring. A loan of a card - where do I SCSI-Controller twist :)

I test this SSD use AIDA64 v5.60.3718 Beta and see only this attributes:

[attachment=1707]

perhaps, or the BIOS does not read everything, or just that of the SSD manufacturer brought only these values. Not for nothing on the label in addition to its brand - only Eduar SSD EMSASMA-064G-1207 64Gb and its container does not specified. Documentation on him a few days could not find anywhere else. A maximum of only advertisement for the sale. :huh:

Attachments

• AIDA64.png
    AIDA64.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
That confirms AIDA64 gets the same garbage from the drive. I assume the storage drivers don't work properly.

Try to pick up the driver, but these things I see only on a specific drive, and the other all right. Maybe something recorded the trash in his system area? It seems reasonable in this case to remove it from the machine until otherwise have refused to pay for it, and there is the likelihood of the factory marriage.

Victoria 3.52 also can't read SMART for this SSD, BSD UNIX - SMART status - DISABLED. Firmware?

Back