HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.21-2810 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32/64 v5.21-2810 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Fixed a possible hang in sensors when system is using multiple page files.
  • Added hotkeys to disable/hide sensors.
  • Improved handling of invalid sensor values.
  • Disabled GPU I2C access on Fiji again due to stability issues.
  • Enhanced GPU temperature monitoring on Fiji (VR VDDC, VR VDD, Liquid).

Martin said:
HWiNFO32/64 v5.21-2810 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Fixed a possible hang in sensors when system is using multiple page files.
  • Added hotkeys to disable/hide sensors.
  • Improved handling of invalid sensor values.
  • Disabled GPU I2C access on Fiji again due to stability issues.
  • Enhanced GPU temperature monitoring on Fiji (VR VDDC, VR VDD, Liquid).

So I tested the new feature to handle invalid sensor data, seems to work OK at what It's supposed to do. (See screenshot at bottom)

But now the driver interface for the PSU seems to be even worse for some reason, I get tons of sensors not showing up at all. Which logically do not show up in RTS then as well, which results in flicker again.

But I guess that's related to just issues with the driver interface and is hard to fix.
And nothing new.. but tell me if you need a debug log, I'll happily send one.

e9fd597b63.png

Thanks for the feedback. I'm aware that this protocol is extremely erratic, but I don't have a solution for this yet :(
But I still keep trying...

Martin said:
Thanks for the feedback. I'm aware that this protocol is extremely erratic, but I don't have a solution for this yet :(
But I still keep trying...

It's fine :) I'm happy it even exists which is amazing. Considering Corsair offers nothing at all in terms of framework or so to get communication between psu sensors and other software going.. and I'm not a good enough programmer to reverse engineer their protocol :p So I'm happy you did it and offer a Interface to access said data.

That was quick :)

VRM monitoring works fine

attachment.php

May I ask what does the "GPU I/O Utillization" sensor measure ?

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 73
Thanks for the feedback. Happy to see that this works :) I'm still in talks with AMD to determine how to get more reliable information...
"GPU I/O Utillization" - unfortunately I don't have more details about this counter, I'm not even sure how accurate values it provides :(

For nvidia cards, there is a metric to show how saturated the PCI-E bus is with data. It's possible the AMD equivalent is I/O utilization.

Back