HWiNFO64 not showing GPU Temp Source

fcelina

I've been using the software for a while now and I've had no problem configuring this before. I recently had to format my laptop and therefore reinstall lots of drivers and software, including HWiNFO. For some reason is not reading the GPU Temp source now (image attached), meaning is not letting me configure it.
I Have a GForce 970M, I'm also attaching the snapshot with the driver version in case that's of any help. I have no idea why it suddenly stopped recognizing it

Attachments

• Driver1.PNG
    Driver1.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Sensors1.PNG
    Sensors1.PNG
    67.5 KB · Views: 14
This is most likely because the secondary GPU is disabled by NVIDIA Optimus when not used. Put some load on that GPU, sometimes it's sufficient to just open the NVIDIA Control Panel.

This is most likely because the secondary GPU is disabled by NVIDIA Optimus when not used. Put some load on that GPU, sometimes it's sufficient to just open the NVIDIA Control Panel.
I've opened the control panel, even played a few graphic games...still nothing it's so weird

@fcelina did you find the solution for it? I still cant find the Temperature for my Nvidia MX130.
I can see the other instances such as memory clock, memory usage, etc. but not the temp.

Any help is appreciated.

Back