HWinfo64 OSD Insert

®Zotac2012

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I am of use HWinfo64 for the insertion OSD in Benchmarks and Games, after I have provided the values OSD, I get new thing always this comma sign before the values OSD, this was not earlier in such a way. How can one remove this comma sign?

See here:

[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks Zotac2012[/font]

Please show me what settings in HWiNFO you use for the OSD - at least for the first line shown (GTX 970 Takt).

With the OSD Setting Column 1 I had first, however, this has not functioned, the first row is correct, but everything afterwards has the comma sign. What I do not understand where of this Coming is put. Has checked all settings, but there is no setting in the Hwinfo64 which puts such a comma before the name. I do not understand this, earlier had this have functioned and now have not changed any more although I nothing in the settings.

Screen:

mfg Zotac2012

Those commas are added automatically by HWiNFO, there have been changes recently to add support of multiple labels.
I see on the screenshot, that with Column=1 it looks OK, so you should change all items to Column=1 and all will be OK.

@Martin
OK, now I have placed in all Lines on Column 1 and now it functions as well as it should be. ;) Strange it is only which I have made earlier always thus Line 1 / Column 1 Line then 2 / Column 2 et cetera, this had always functioned.  :huh:  But it is important which as looks it now again as his has to do, the comma has done me in the insanity.
Thanks Martin for your help!!! :D:D:D

Screen:

greets Zotac2012

®Zotac2012 said:
@Martin
OK, now I have placed in all Lines on Column 1 and now it functions as well as it should be. ;) Strange it is only which I have made earlier always thus Line 1 / Column 1 Line 2 then / Column 2 et cetera, this had always functioned.  :huh:  But it is important which as looks it now again as his has to do, the comma has done me in the insanity.
Thanks Martin for your help!!! :D:D:D

Screen:

greets Zotac2012

Back