HWiNFO64 stops responding with sensors

Aprojectile

So whenever I attempt to launch the sensors, weather it's from the summary page or just sensors only during launch, it will just lock up and stop responding to everything. It never brings up the sensor page either.

I'm using a mid 2015 MacBook Pro 15" with the discrete AMD Radeon R9 M370X. I'm currently using Apple's Boot Camp to run Windows 10 which is what I'm attempting this on.

I've already attached a Debug File. If you need or want more information to help solve the issue please let me know and I will do my best to provide it.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    634.2 KB · Views: 1
Please try to disable "EC Support" in main HWiNFO settings/Safety, that should fix the problem.

Martin said:
Please try to disable "EC Support" in main HWiNFO settings/Safety, that should fix the problem.

Thank you, disabling EC Support seemed to have fixed it. I'm now able to launch the Sensors without anything hanging or not responding. And all the sensors seemed to be reading correctly.

If i experience or find any other issues in the next couple of days, i will post them here.

Back