I think cpu usage is broken again

Not yet! But, as a Windows 11 user, yesterday I downgraded to v7.42 (where the IdleTime patch was applied) and now CPU Usage is reporting much higher and realistic values than v7.44 (which was nearing 0% most times), just like @Vimes reported.

... and for that was made this new Beta. :cool:

wanted to check for updates dialog box is not always on top i set hwinfo always on top, no updates avaible but cannot close it :D have to force quit it :D
edit: nvm i found out i can close it via alt tab while holding alt tab menu open.
no updates dialog needs be always on top as well i'll wait till beta update is pushed to beta for some reason its not finding beta update yet.

wanted to check for updates dialog box is not always on top i set hwinfo always on top, no updates avaible but cannot close it :D have to force quit it :D
edit: nvm i found out i can close it via alt tab while holding alt tab menu open.
no updates dialog needs be always on top as well i'll wait till beta update is pushed to beta for some reason its not finding beta update yet.

Take a look at post 74 by Martin.

He has linked a 7.45 version that works very well. Perhaps it will help you?
Perhaps that is what you are referring to, wait until it has been officially released.

Build 5102 was an intermediate test build for this case. Due to positive results this change will be included in the next public Beta build.

Just dropping by to say legacy CPU Usage seems to be functional and working properly again on Windows 11. I have only to thank @Martin for the time, patience and dedication.

Back