I used to find Sensor ID's .... now I cant....

coogrrr

I used to pull up the sensor list - I could see the details of the sensors and then look at a sub-window or it was in the lower part and it would show me this type of information...  HWiNFOSensorId3=0xf0008721

This was useful becuase i would modify a Rainmeter skin to show all my fans - I could fix the sensor ID for something that was reporting zero to look at the right sensor ID... you get the point....

So my question is in the large list of sensors that HWinfo so brilliantly reads... where can i find the details of any one of them so I can pull the sensor ID string again.

Please give me a swift kick in the arse on this - I would love to fix my Rainmeter display!

Thanks in advance!
James

You should be able to pull the list using HWiNFOSharedMemoryViewer, which is part of the Rainmeter plugin.

Martin said:
You should be able to pull the list using HWiNFOSharedMemoryViewer, which is part of the Rainmeter plugin.

I am connected to two remote pc, both are shown with the same name, and one of them dont show sensor ids, what could be the reason of this

I believe this is because HWiNFOSharedMemoryViewer doesn't support reporting of remote machine sensors. This tool is 3rd party (developed by stangowner), so I can't fix it.

Back