Is it possible to display same CPU speed shown in Win11 Task Manager?

MKANET

Is it possible to display the same CPU speed shown in Win11 Task Manager in HWiNFO? Currently, I can't find a HWiNFO sensor that matches the speed shown in Task Manager (see below).

Is there any way for HWiNFO to also display this same information? If not, is there any place in the Windows registry that stores this value as it changes?

CPU-Speed.png

What is the meaning of the "Speed" value in Task Manager, how does a single value represent multiple cores running at different clocks? Is it an average value of all cores, maximum or what? No one knows.
In my opinion such a single number is meaningless and doesn't represent anything real in the system.

What is the meaning of the "Speed" value in Task Manager, how does a single value represent multiple cores running at different clocks? Is it an average value of all cores, maximum or what? No one knows.
In my opinion such a single number is meaningless and doesn't represent anything real in the system.
The speed displayed in the Windows Task Manager screenshot I posted in the small green rectangle. I'm not sure how that speed is calculated in real time and where it comes from. If HWINfo doesn't have access to this value, maybe there is another way to retrieve it relatively easily. Regardless if it's meaningless to you.

I know which value you mean but you didn't understand my point. That's just some number that MS pulls out of something no one knows...

You can see how well it relates to the real core frequencies.. not.
It looks like a weighted average between P-cores, E-cores and the current moon phase minus the humidity level in the case.

Back