Latest iCUE 3.25 + Commander Pro issue.

Kol12

I have a fresh install of Windows 10 1909 and the latest iCUE 3.25 released just days ago. Running HWiNFO 6.22 is causing the Commander Pro disappear from iCUE. Commander Pro monitoring is disabled in HWiNFO but the issue persists. I don't recall having Commander Pro monitoring in HWiNFO for a while and I know the C-Pro disappearing in iCUE has been an issue in the past. Is there something else I need to disable in HWiNFO to prevent this? Unfortunately I forgot to backup my HWiNFO settings before reinstalling Windows...

Try to disable the "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" option in main settings of HWiNFO, that should help.

Try to disable the "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" option in main settings of HWiNFO, that should help.
These are the sorts of things you forget when you haven't reinstalled HWiNFO in a long time. Looks fine now. Thanks. :)

Sorry to wake this thread up.

When the "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" option is selected, will HWiNFO show the speed of the fans and temperature of the probes in Corsair Commander Pro?

If that option is enabled, HWiNFO should monitor that device and report values. However it can cause problems when the Corsair software is running too.

If that option is enabled, HWiNFO should monitor that device and report values. However it can cause problems when the Corsair software is running too.

Thank you very much.
I will check at Corsair to see if Commander Pro can run without iCue, based on just the temperature sensor inputs and adjust fan speed curves via Commander Pro hardware.

Got the following response from Corsair Forum.

The Commander will continue to run its fans from its native temp sensors with or without the software running. So if you prefer to use AIDA, HWiNFO, whatever, you just need to not run iCUE in background. The Commander is very easy to set up for this. Most other Corsair devices also have hardware settings you can save to use when the software is not running. Some users are able to successfully use both programs by disabling the monitoring of all Corsair devices in HWiNFO. However, I don't see a lot of reason to run two simultaneously. If you need the more detailed monitoring info, use the other program and don't run iCUE at the same time.

Back