Loading frezzes on "Detecting ide/SCSI Drive(s)"

Dreaden

Just can't get the program to run. I have this same issue with a couple other monitoring softwares. CAM by NZXT and hwmonitor. Both of those programs just get stuck at loading and I couldn't figure it out. HWiNFO however says what it's loading and it froze on what the title mentioned. I'm assuming since all these programs tap into the same place for the info, they are all not loading as they are trying to detect ide/scsi. Any what the issue might be?

First try to disable "Drive" Scan in main Settings of HWiNFO (prior to launching scan).
If that won't help, please attach the HWiNFO Debug File for a more detailed analysis.

Martin said:
First try to disable "Drive" Scan in main Settings of HWiNFO (prior to launching scan).
If that won't help, please attach the HWiNFO Debug File for a more detailed analysis.

How do I get to settings if it doesn't even load the program passed that point?

You can get there from the initial welcome screen right after starting HWiNFO - hit the Settings button before Run. Unless you have configured HWiNFO to skip this screen, or to start automatically.

Martin said:
You can get there from the initial welcome screen right after starting HWiNFO - hit the Settings button before Run. Unless you have configured HWiNFO to skip this screen, or to start automatically.

When I open the shortcut it starts the configuring loading little window and that's where it gets stuck.

Back