Maximus XII Extreme - Temp2 / TMPIN4 sensor at 103 degrees !!! - Help!

Theotorm

Hi everyone

first of all I apologize for the photo but I only had this one but I assure you that in hwinfo64 it is the same.

with my new Maximus XII Extreme + I9 10900K cooled with custom loop I noticed that the TMPIN4 temperature sensor always gives
me 103/104 degrees! It gives me this data both with HwMonitor and HW Info 64. And all this in Idle.

tmp.jpg

If I try to stress the system with Realbench R23 at maximum it rises to 107 degrees ... but it is still there ... all other temperatures are normal. do I need to worry? Shouldn't the motherboard be merged with that value already? I ask you for an opinion and thank you.

Francis

Last edited:
This is most likely just an invalid value read from a sensor not connected on this mainboard and should be ignored.

Questo è molto probabilmente solo un valore non valido letto da un sensore non collegato a questa scheda madre e dovrebbe essere ignorato.
Ciao Martin e grazie per la risposta! Sei sempre il migliore! Capirai sicuramente ... può essere un sensore non connesso ... ma perché quando eseguo Realbench R23 la temperatura sale fino a 106? Se fosse un sensore scollegato dovrebbe avere sempre uguale temperatura no? o è normale. Comunque credo che se fosse un dato reale la scheda madre sarebbe già fusa non trovo?

Back