Missing +12 and +5 voltages for ASRock H110M-DGS

sievo

Is it a bug if I'm not seeing the +12V, +5V voltages for my ASRock mobo model H110M-DGS?
According to the manual monitoring should be possible.

Maybe I have to update the BIOS?

Attachments

• hwinfo64.png
    hwinfo64.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot from 2018-02-20 15-14-25.png
    Screenshot from 2018-02-20 15-14-25.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
It looks like HWiNFO doesn't have dedicated support for your mainboard.
Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File so I can analyze this and fix.

It would be also great if you could post some screenshot from an ASRock tool that shows correct sensor values. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a version of A-Tuning, AXTU or similar that would support your model. It looks like not even the own manufacturer supports sensor monitoring here yet.
Alternatively if the BIOS shows sensor values, a screenshot would be useful.

I haven't found a tool that supports monitoring these on my motherboard either, be it from ASRock or otherwise.  Maybe I'll shoot them a message to see what they say.

Otherwise here's a debug log and phonecam pic of the bios sensors (imgur cause its too big for forum https://imgur.com/a/Qn9xE).

I'm trying to diagnose a possible PSU issue, is it normal for the values in Core #0-3 VID to vary? vcore?  Most of the time they're 0.790 V but they go up to 1.160 V.
Thank you for the quick replies!

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1 MB · Views: 2
Thanks for the data. I will adjust sensor values for your mainboard in the next build, so HWiNFO will become the first tool to show proper sensor values (even before ASRock) :D
Such fluctuating Vcore values are absolutely normal, the voltage goes down to save power when there's no load.

Martin said:
Thanks for the data. I will adjust sensor values for your mainboard in the next build, so HWiNFO will become the first tool to show proper sensor values (even before ASRock) :D
Such fluctuating Vcore values are absolutely normal, the voltage goes down to save power when there's no load.

That's awesome! This is literally the best software support I've ever experienced! :)

Next public Beta build is planned sometime next week. If you need this sooner, then let me know and I will generate an interim build.

I have released v5.73-3350 Beta that should fix sensor monitoring on your mainboard, please check if it's OK now.

Back