Missing Disk Free Space

I've finally gotten around to changing from Aida64 to HWInfo, but there are some things I either don't understand, or they aren't shown in HWInfo.

I'll start with Free Disk Space, percent or bytes, there are none. This is true for all my drives (M.2 and SSD) Samsung 960 and 970, Kingston and Corsair Force. The only thing I find is used space in percent. I could use that, and have Aquasuite calculate the Free Space, but that's not a good way of doing it, both since it won't be accurate, but most importantly because Aquasuite seems to loose everything I set up in Playground every so often.

I also have a problem understanding what North Bridge Frequency is labeled in HWInfo (not that I need it, but I have it in Aquasuite and would like it. If you don't show it anywhere, no problem, I'll delete it.

I think there are a few other things, but I'll get back to it as I transfere.

Edit
The fan speed (percent or rpm) of Corsair AX1600i. Nothing is shown in HWInfo/Aquasuite. Is it because the fan has never run (I just installed the 1600i since my 12000i died on me).

After reading a little on the net it seems that there could be a problem with ICUe, but it's over a year since it was last posted about it, so I'm not sure.
Also: I've made a new profile in ICUe with fixed speed of 100%, but the fan won't start anyway. I know the fan works, because it does it's normal speed test at startup.

Last edited:
Disk free space is not a hardware-related parameter, but related to logical drives, so it's not available in HWiNFO.
I cannot comment on the North Bridge Frequency without knowing further details, at least the system configuration.

Disk free space is not a hardware-related parameter, but related to logical drives, so it's not available in HWiNFO.
I cannot comment on the North Bridge Frequency without knowing further details, at least the system configuration.
That means that there is no way for Aquasuite to find free disk space, since the built in Hardware Monitor+ doesn't show it either. Logical or not, it's actually something I would think many people would use, if it was available. That there is 34% used space on my HD tells me absolutely nothing of use.

Asus Maximus XI Formula.

That mainboard doesn't have a "North Bridge", so no idea what that term in Aquasuite means or reports.

Back