News coolers of corsair

konker

You can add support for the new cooling models of corsair, here a screenshot of the new H115i RGB PRO TX model 53e315017bb8e14763dbf0cd40ed7753.png

I can add experimental support in a test build, but really don't know if that will work as Corsair refuses to cooperate.
Could you run a test if I provide you such build?

I echo Martins comments about Corsair and also have a SIV that should report it, please will you try it?

To do this do Menu->File->Download->SIV Beta to get SIV 5.45 Beta-05 or later and post Menu->Tools->Link Status + Menu->Tools->Link Limits so I can check all is OK.

There is also a H100i variant, do you happen to know it's PID?

Note that for SIV to correctly report the H115i RGB PRO XT you need to exit any Corsair software as it fails to correctly use the locks. Both HWiNFO and SIV do correctly interlock access so having both active should be fine. You can look at Menu->Help->Lock Handle to check no Corsair software is active.

Last edited:
Thank you for checking this out. Basically the RGB Pro XT uses the same protocol as your old RGB Platinum.

From [Lock Handle] I can see just SIV was running, have you tried with both HWiNFO and SIV reporting the RGB Pro XT at the same time? I expect all will be OK and if there are issues then [Link Status] will report wonky values and/or errors.

It just occurred to be that the PID should be in CorsairHIDCoInstaller.inf so if you have that file on your system please will you post it? It's likely to be within C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository.

Martin, could you add the Corsair H100i RGB PRO XT as well? The product id is 0c20 (as opposed to 0c21 for the H115i). This uses the same pump as the Platinum (Coolit), just the size is different. The H100i is a 240mm rad and the H115i is a 280mm. I expect the rest stays the same. I do have one recently acquired and would like to get some readout without iCUE.

Martin, could you add the Corsair H100i RGB PRO XT as well? The product id is 0c20 (as opposed to 0c21 for the H115i). This uses the same pump as the Platinum (Coolit), just the size is different. The H100i is a 240mm rad and the H115i is a 280mm. I expect the rest stays the same. I do have one recently acquired and would like to get some readout without iCUE.

Thanks for the ID, this will be added in the next (Beta) build.

Any chance you would be willing to help update the OpenCorsairLink linux package? I'm planning to use this machine at work with Linux and I'm trying to find the right information to update that software package. I have the PID now, but there is a "device id" that I don't know what to make of it. I'm a software developer by trade....but haven't programmed device level as much. Sorry if this is off-topic, but would help me with my goal as well.

Where are you starting from, is there already support for the older Corsair Platinum cooler? If not which HID devices does it support?

I don't think the HWiNFO forum is an appropriate place for me to help you and feel email would be better.

Corsair H100i RGB PRO XT is getting sensors read out now with v6.23-4090 beta. I see the Liquid Temperature, both fan speeds, and pump speed. Thanks for this detail and keep up the good work!

Hi community,

I've a question, the HWinfo v6.25-4150 is showing up the my Corsair ONE i165 builtin Corsair water cooling, but only one temperature.
The system has it's own cooling for CPU and GPU. two pumps and two temps.

What do I need to do the show the other temp?

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
Hi community,

I've a question, the HWinfo v6.25-4150 is showing up the my Corsair ONE i165 builtin Corsair water cooling, but only one temperature.
The system has it's own cooling for CPU and GPU. two pumps and two temps.

What do I need to do the show the other temp?

We don't have information how to read the second temperature yet.
If you attach the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data and write down what the temperature was at that time, I will look into that.

Hi Martin/all,
Not exactly sure how to submit this as a bug report as i don't believe that there's anything wrong with the monitored values themselves, but this now appears when looking at my Corsair h100i (240mm) RGB Platinum.
1589415945154.png
Used to have both rad fans (2 ML120's) reported, but now one registers as a pump instead. Does anyone else's h100i look like this?
Have run in debug mode for 15 minutes in case you want to look through that (Column HF-HI).
Edit: this was noticed after first updating to v6.26

Attachments

• debug_geoapple.zip
    120.6 KB · Views: 2
Back