No initial dialog box.

Dams

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]I was checking the settings and unckeched both autorun and show system summary on startup. I pressed Reset Preferences to see what difference there was with the previous settings, the weird thing was that the checkboxes didn't change at all, after accepting the settings I go the sensor information window but not option to run or go to settings.[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Is this a bug, how can I get the "Run" / "Settings" box back? Thanks![/font]

"Reset Preferences" deletes other user-specific settings.
When HWiNFO is running, right-click on the logo icon in notification area (tray) and choose "settings".

Martin said:
"Reset Preferences" deletes other user-specific settings.
When HWiNFO is running, right-click on the logo icon in notification area (tray) and choose "settings".

Hey! Thanks so much for answering! I managed to find the settings option in the tray icon.

Since I'm already asking, I was wondering why the initial dialog box went away, isn't the reset preferences button supposed to reset them to the default, to how the program was first when installed?  Are the other user-specific settings causing this?

Is there a way to bring the box back through the settings?

Thanks for your time and your software.

You can bring that box back by enabling the "Show Welcome Screen and Progress" option.

Back