No Menu

I installed the program and when I click on Summary I get a screen with all of the information on my computer in it.
Unfortunately, there is no menu to either save it or log it in anyway. How do I do that?

Thanks

Information from the summary window can only be copy-pasted by each item, or you can take a screenshot using Alt-PrtScr.
If you want to save all information into a file, you can create a Report File from the main menu.

Martin said:
Information from the summary window can only be copy-pasted by each item, or you can take a screenshot using Alt-PrtScr.
If you want to save all information into a file, you can create a Report File from the main menu.
Thanks for the quick response.
I guess I wasn't clear about the screen. I only get the summary window. There is no main menu at all either with icons or text. I cannot create any report or log file.
When I open the program I only get a small dialogue box with the choices of sensors or summary. There is no menu here either. Your website screenshots show a lot of different views plus a main menu. I don't get any of that.

Then you will need to disable the "Summary-only" option in the initial dialog box.
Note that if you have both Sensors-only and Summary-only not checked this means you will get all the features. Selecting either of those options will limit HWiNFO to show the chosen mode only.

Similar Problem, BUT:
I too have NO FILE MENU.
1689986448405.png
I no longer see the main menu. Just my custom sensor panel for my PC!!!
I do NOT have Summary or Sensor only checked.
It was working up to a few weeks ago.
Checked Defender. Didn't find any HWINFO exclusions or Archiving
Pulling my hair out.
Re-installed. No dice
Reset defaults, NO DICE
Tried last 2 HWInfo versions
My sys specs:
MB: Asus Pro Creator Wifi Z690
Mem: 64GB
HDD: 24 TB across 10 drives (worked for many months before now)
Have HWInfo PRO License
Spend 6+ hours reviewing all above - will soon be totally bald at this rate.
Anyone have *any* insight as to why this is happening?

Have attached various HWInfo screens that may help.
1689986109522.png

1689986075523.png

1689986130143.png

1689986159342.png
Then you will need to disable the "Summary-only" option in the initial dialog box.
Note that if you have both Sensors-only and Summary-only not checked this means you will get all the features. Selecting either of those options will limit HWiNFO to show the chosen mode only.

Ps. I also did the following:
uninstalled
tried 4 versions
deleted Registry data, etc.
did a reset of preferences
etc ....
Argh!!!!
Thanks
Dr. Tom / KT1TK / 73

Pps.
Other than Win security and bug updates, there have been no changes to my system.
No new SW installs since HWInfo was working with the (now missing) full File Menu.
HW and peripherals all unchanged.
Noticed menu was gone around (or not much before) most recent HWInfo update.
Problem remained after uninstalling, cleaning, and reinstalling last HWInfo versions.
I think that covers everything I can think of.
Again, many thanks,
Dr. Tom / KT1TK / 73

Already explained in multiple threads here like:

Back