No Monitors in HWiNFOMonitor

Hi,

I just reformatted my system. I installed everything as usual. "ERROR HWiNFO hardware monitor data not found" Appears on the gadget. HWiNFO was configured by the following:

General / UI
- Display sensors on startup
- Min. main window startup
- Min. sensors on startup
- Remember Pref.
- Auto Start
- Shared Memory Support
- Auto Update

Safety
All left default

SMBus/12C
All left default

Driver Management
Installed
- Persistent Driver

The monitor gadget installs fine, but it will not display anything I want, all of which are enabled/showing readings and are enabled with sidebar support and reporting value in sidebar. There is nothing to select under Display Filter.

10hellfire01 said:
I just reformatted my system. I installed everything as usual. "ERROR HWiNFO hardware monitor data not found" Appears on the gadget.

Is HWiNFOMonitor.exe listed in the task manager's process list when the gadget is open? If not, can you run it from here and see if the gadget shows values now? C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\HWiNFO

stangowner said:
10hellfire01 said:
I just reformatted my system. I installed everything as usual. "ERROR HWiNFO hardware monitor data not found" Appears on the gadget.

Is HWiNFOMonitor.exe listed in the task manager's process list when the gadget is open? If not, can you run it from here and see if the gadget shows values now? C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\HWiNFO

No it was not listed. Suddenly this morning it just started to work before I tried your method (even though I did multiple restarts with installs last night)...so I guess the problem solved itself.

Thanks though.

10hellfire01 said:
No it was not listed. Suddenly this morning it just started to work before I tried your method (even though I did multiple restarts with installs last night)...so I guess the problem solved itself.

Thanks though.

Great, thanks for letting me know.

i have the same problem..
HWiNFOMonitor.exe running on the taskbar but the gadget don't show any number or celsius
what we do now ?

thanks

FarmaS said:
i have the same problem..
HWiNFOMonitor.exe running on the taskbar but the gadget don't show any number or celsius
what we do now ?

thanks

Are you using the latest HWiNFOMonitor version 2.0 ?

Back