nvlddmkm HWINFO64

Hardware:

Processor: 7950X
Motherboard: MSI X670E Ace
GPU: EVGA 3080 TI FTW3
MEMORY: G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series AMD EXPO 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000 (PC5 48000)
PSU: EVGA 1000W P6
Cooler: 360 Phanteks AIO MPH

Error:

The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\000000cb
Error occurred on GPUID: 100

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

I recently started having a bizarre issue with monitoring software. EVGA Precision X1, HWINFO64 and HWMONITOR. Anything that would point toward the GPU is causing my games to crash with the EVENT ID of 0 and
The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm. Specifications are mentioned above. I don't notice any slowdowns with the software, but when I'm gaming, I'm have that random crashing. It always recovers, I was able to confirm it's monitoring software by completing a clean install of Windows 11 and running bare minimum and narrowed it down to this. Any suggestions?

This is most likely a problem in the NVIDIA GPU driver. Try to upgrade or downgrade them.

Determined it was AC Valhalla corrupting my driver that caused this failure. Just in case if anyone else has this deleting the two cache folders under Documents\Assassin's Creed Odyssey will solve this from happening.

Back