OSD (rtss) bug?

wawans1975

Hi Martin,
Seems OSD gives wrong values for sensors using rtss  7.0.0 (ex. cpu #0-16 threads usage), but in sensor status they're seems ok. 

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot (861).jpg
    Screenshot (861).jpg
    172 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot (862).jpg
    Screenshot (862).jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 12
What's your exact setup? Are you pushing HWiNFO values from HWiNFO via OSD setting to RTSS, or does RTSS/AB import HWiNFO sensors via its plugin ?

Martin said:
What's your exact setup? Are you pushing HWiNFO values from HWiNFO via OSD setting to RTSS, or does RTSS/AB import HWiNFO sensors via its plugin ?

I just install HWiNFO and RTSS never install after burner and any plug ins. Just run RTSS first and then HWiNFO. First one I think.
Edit: May be because i'm using Insider Previews Builds of Windows 10?

Is only the thread usage in OSD wrong, other items are OK ?
Please also show me your OSD configuration.

Martin said:
Is only the thread usage in OSD wrong, other items are OK ?
Please also show me your OSD configuration.
from what i set for osd seems only sensors having percentage values ( thread usage, gpu utilization).
another thing is if i minimized sensor status windows and maxed it back, framerate sensor under rtss is disappearing with its values (current, min,max.)
i took screnshots from  rtss app, osd in-game and osd (rtss) tab from sensor settings put in zip file  for you to see.

Attachments

• osdscr.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
I have tried to reproduce the problem with percentage values using the settings you provided, but I can't. It works for me correctly...
Is it possible to try to compare the values shown in OSD with HWiNFO sensors window and tell me the difference ?
Also, is there perhaps some OSD setting which when you change would fix this ?

Martin said:
I have tried to reproduce the problem with percentage values using the settings you provided, but I can't. It works for me correctly...
Is it possible to try to compare the values shown in OSD with HWiNFO sensors window and tell me the difference ?
Also, is there perhaps some OSD setting which when you change would fix this ?

seems back to normal after i reset preferences.
Perhaps if i adding % symbol to sensor names, somehow conflict with percentage values? I added % symbol  to sensor names ( you can see from prev. image i attached).

Attachments

• Screenshot (925).jpg
    Screenshot (925).jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 5
Back