Power Reporting Deviation Disappeared after Ryzen Undervolt

MALBurr

This happened to me after I made some changes in my BIOS between Ram and CPU tweaks. This happened once before when i was doing the same thing but i reinstalled and everything was fine. I had to reset my BIOS so once I tweaked some settings back to where i had them, it disappeared again.
I'm wondering if it's because I changed voltage parameters so the sensors aren't receiving the data the "P.R.D." needs, or if its just a bug of some sort?
I'm pretty new to all of this, just built my PC about a year ago and am now starting to get comfortable with tweaking some things, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shoot, I did read that Write-up but there is a lot of information for a noob to digest. Thank you for the help, though. I was getting a BSOD (Possibly from the bios tweaks I set) where it would BSOD whenever I tried the MSI Afterburner Auto OC. I tried researching and figuring out the windbg with the kernal report I got. I couldnt figure it out so I reset my bios and as you said, the PRD is there again.

Back